The Emirates story started in 1985 when they launched operations with just two aircraft. Today, they fly the world’s biggest fleets of Airbus A380s and Boeing 777s, offering our customers the comforts of the latest and most efficient wide-body aircraft in the skies.
Dubai, UAE – Long & Short Haul
Cabin Crew Requirements:
- Be aged 21 years or over
- Have an arm reach of 212 cm while standing on tiptoes
- Minimum height of 5’2” (160 cm)
- Educated to at least high school level
- Be fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Have no visible tattoos while wearing the uniform
- Be physically fit to meet the role requirements
- Able to meet the UAE’s employment visa requirements
- Medically fit with healthy BMI
- Positive attitude with aptitude for providing excellent customer service
- At least one year of hospitality/customer service experience (desirable)
Irrespective of nationality, Emirates look for a positive attitude, confidence, flexibility, maturity, a friendly disposition and a genuine passion to help others to provide quality service. As the job can be physically demanding it is imperative you demonstrate resilience and a determination to continually perform well.
Approximately £24,000 including flying pay.
- Hourly payment and daily meal allowance when you are flying
- Annual leave starts at 30 days per year
- A range of concessional ticket options are available for staff and their eligible dependants
- Accommodation provided in furnished shared apartment
- Transport allowance
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Life & Accident Insurance
- Discounts at over 100 dining, retail, hotel and leisure outlets in Dubai and the UAE
CEO & President: Ahmed bin Saeed Al Maktoum
Frequent-flyer program: Skywards
Company slogan: Emirates. Fly Better.
2020 Turnover: approximately £7.4 billion
Fleet Size: 252 (including the A380-800 and Boeing 777)