Want to get the advantage over your competition?
Cabin Crew Wings is here to help you. We’ve got a fab online course to help you kickstart your Cabin Crew career – plus a great selection of eBooks packed to the brim with top tips.
The Emirates story started in 1985 when they launched operations with just two aircraft. Today, they fly the world’s biggest fleets of Airbus A380s and Boeing 777s, offering our customers the comforts of the latest and most efficient wide-body aircraft in the skies.
Dubai, UAE – Long & Short Haul
Cabin Crew Requirements:
- Be fluent in both written and spoken English (additional languages are an advantage)
- A natural team player with a personality that shines
- At least 160 cm tall (5’2”)
- Able to reach 212 cm high
- Able to meet the UAE’s employment visa requirements
- Have at least one year of hospitality/customer service experience (desirable)
- Have a minimum of high school (grade 12) education
- Have no visible tattoos while in Emirates cabin crew uniform
Irrespective of nationality, Emirates look for a positive attitude, confidence, flexibility, maturity, a friendly disposition and a genuine passion to help others to provide quality service. As the job can be physically demanding it is imperative you demonstrate resilience and a determination to continually perform well.
Approximately £27,000 (€31,000) starting pay including flying pay.
- Hourly payment and daily meal allowance when you are flying
- Annual leave starts at 30 days per year
- A range of concessional ticket options are available for staff and their eligible dependants
- Accommodation provided in furnished shared apartment
- Transport allowance
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Life & Accident Insurance
- Discounts at over 100 dining, retail, hotel and leisure outlets in Dubai and the UAE
CEO & President: Ahmed bin Saeed Al Maktoum
Frequent-flyer program: Skywards
Company slogan: Emirates. Fly Better.
2023 Turnover: approximately £28.4 billion
Fleet Size: 249 (including the A380-800 and Boeing 777)