The Emirates story started in 1985 when they launched operations with just two aircraft. Today, they fly the world’s biggest fleets of Airbus A380s and Boeing 777s, offering our customers the comforts of the latest and most efficient wide-body aircraft in the skies.
Dubai, UAE – Long & Short Haul
Cabin Crew Requirements:
- Be aged 21 years or over
- Have an arm reach of 212 cm while standing on tiptoes
- Minimum height of 5’2” (160 cm)
- Be a high school graduate (Grade 12)
- Be fluent in English (Written and Spoken)
- Have no visible tattoos while wearing the uniform
- Be physically fit to meet the roles requirements
Irrespective of nationality, Emirates look for a positive attitude, confidence, flexibility, maturity, a friendly disposition and a genuine passion to help other to provide quality service. As the job can be physically demanding it is imperative you demonstrate resilience and a determination to continually perform well.
- Hourly payment and daily meal allowance when you are flying
- Annual leave starts at 30 days per year
- A range of concessional ticket options are available for staff and their eligible dependants
- Accommodation provided in furnished shared apartment
- Transport allowance
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Life & Accident Insurance
- Discounts at over 100 dining, retail, hotel and leisure outlets in Dubai and the UAE
CEO & President: Tim Clark
Frequent-flyer program: Skywards
Company slogan: Fly Emirates. Hello Tomorrow.
2015 Turnover: 88,819 million AED
Fleet Size: 251 (including the A380-800 and Boeing 777)