Want to get the advantage over your competition?
Make sure flybmi will recruit you by attending our Cabin Crew Course. In two days you will learn what it takes to be Cabin Crew, how to excel as a candidate and how to show you are exactly what they are looking for. Click here to find out how you can join us.
flybmi (rebranded from BMI Regional in December 2017) operates domestic UK and short-haul European flights. The airline fly to a total of 43 destinations spread over 10 European countries.
The airline is partnered with Loganair and also operates codeshare routes with airlines Air Dolomiti, Brussels Airlines and Lufthansa.
BMI also offer a private charter service.
flybmi’s main bases are located at Aberdeen, Birmingham, Bristol, East Midlands and Newcastle.
Cabin Crew Requirements:
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age
- Height between 158cm and 180cm
- UK applicants must hold the legal right to live and work in the UK
- Minimum 4 GCSE passes at A-C level or equivalent
- A high level of health and fitness
- Visual acuity of 6/9 in each eye (aided or unaided)
- Full driving licence
- Willing to relocate to within one hour’s travelling distance of base airport
- High standards of personal grooming
- Additional languages would be advantageous, especially German, French or Swedish
Year one target salaries of around £21,000
- Staff travel opportunities
- 30 Days paid annual leave
- Employee pension policy
- Employee life assurance cover
- Competitive basic salary
- Private healthcare provision
- Security of working for a financially stable airline
- Permanent contracts available
- Post employment training and development opportunities
Founders: Airline Investments Limited (AIL) Group, chief investors being Stephen and Peter Bond.
CEO: Peter Simpson
2017 Turnover: AIL Group £200 Million
Fleet Size: 20 aircraft, Embraer 135 and 145 models
flybmi Cabin Crew Jobs
Click here to find out where flybmi are recruiting Cabin Crew OR >have a look at their recruitment process so you know what to do.