Want to get the advantage over your competition?
Make sure Qatar Airways will recruit you by attending our Cabin Crew Course. In two days you will learn what it takes to be Cabin Crew, how to excel as a candidate and how to show you are exactly what they are looking for. Click here to find out how you can join us.
Qatar Airways may be one of the more recent international airlines in operation, but they are also one of the fastest growing.
Flying between more that 150 destinations the award winnimg airline has won Skytrax’s ‘Airline of the Year’ title four times, most recently in 2017.
The Quatar base is in Hamad International Airport, in Doha, State of Qatar.
Cabin Crew Requirements:
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
- Arm reach of 212 cm when standing on tip-toes
- A good level of health and fitness
- Able to swim 25 metres
- Great communication skills
- Willing to relocate to Doha, Qatar
- Positive attitude
- Outgoing personality
- Can work with a mulit-cultural team
Year one target salary of £19,000, not including bonuses and benefits.
- Staff travel opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Performance bonuses
- Meal allowance
- Employee health and dental insurance
- Productivity bonuses
- Pension plan for employees
- Security of working for a financially stable airline
- Permanent contracts available
- Post employment training and development opportunities
Founder: Akbar Al Baker (re-launched the airline in 1997)
CEO: Akbar Al Baker
2017 Turnover: $538 million
Fleet Size: 220 aircraft, including the models Airbus A380, A350 and A320, Boeing 777 commercial and cargo aircraft, Boeing 787 Dreamliner.