Want to get the advantage over your competition?
Titan Airways was founded in 1988 and is based at London Stansted. The charter carrier specialises in short notice ACMI (Aircraft, Crew, Maintenance and Insurance) and wet lease operations as well as ad-hoc passenger and cargo charter services. to tour operators, corporations, governments and the sports and entertainment sectors.
Titan Airways’ aircraft are chartered to tour operators, businesses and corporations, government groups and those in the sports and entertainment sectors.
‘The Airline of Choice’
London Stansted Airport.
London Stansted Airport.
Titan Airways Cabin Crew Requirements:
- Can swim 25 metres unaided
- Minimum age of 18 years old
- Minimum reach of 212 cm
- Impeccable customer service skills with at least two years of experience in the customer service industry.
- A-level education or equivalent
- Knowledge of another European language would be an advantage
- Must live within a 30-minute commute of London Stanstead
- Excellent standards of personal appearance and grooming
- Be mature, flexible, and possess excellent communication skills
- Must have a full driving license and access to their own car
Not disclosed at time of writing but competitive with other airlines.
- Interesting and varied work
- Comprehensive training
- Good level of employee benefits
- Security of working for a financially stable airline
- ‘Family’ feeling of working as part of a small pool of crew
Most Common Recruitment Methods:
Founders: Artac Freight and Shipping Group.
Managing Director: Alistair Wilson
Fleet Size: 12
“At Titan Airways we have spent over a quarter of a century delivering everything that we promise, and more. While other charter airlines have come and gone, we have passionately delivered a high standard of service and punctuality to our clients. This is the core reason why clients from around the globe come back time and time again and recommend us to their colleagues. Whilst along the way we have won industry awards and accolades, our greatest satisfaction will always be the knowledge that we have continued to exceed our customers’ expectations and remain their ‘Airline of Choice’.”
Facts about Titan Airways…
Titan Airways operates charter flights on a seasonal basis to a number of destinations on behalf of UK-based tour operators and cruise companies.
Titan Airways operates long and short haul flights on an ad hoc basis on behalf of individuals, blue chip companies, Premier League football teams, high-profile personalities and even pop/rock groups!
Titan Airways sometimes uses their aircraft in product launches, trade shows, promotional events and hospitality trips for other companies.
Download our FREE 7-step CV guide designed to transform your CV and land you that dream Cabin Crew job!
If you’re worried about the cabin crew selection process or interview take a look at our Cabin Crew eBook Workbooks – your ultimate guides to being prepared and standing out during the recruitment process for any airline!