In order to ensure clarity at all stages of our relationship and to reduce risks of unnecessary dispute, this page defines our Delivery policies.
1. Cabin Crew Wings is run and owned by VCA Ltd
2. Cabin Crew Wings is committed to providing clients with a high standard of service at all times.
3. Delivery of services, and products, may be governed by a number of factors which may include, but not be restricted to, the specific terms of a contract between us; passage of funds through the banking systems; public and other holidays; third parties (suppliers and carriers); accuracy and inaccuracy of definition of requirements; factors beyond our control.
4. We will endeavour at all times to meet required delivery dates. However, delivery is strictly subject to receipt of payment with order unless otherwise agreed in writing prior to the placement and acceptance of your order for goods and services. Receipt of payment shall mean receipt of cleared funds at our bank.
5. We will agree a delivery date with you once payment has been received in full.
6. We will bear no liability for late delivery or non-delivery of goods or services where the failure is due to one of the following factors
A. Inaccurate description of the service/goods required by yourselves.
B. Inaccurate provision of delivery address by yourselves. You MUST state the full email address.
C. Other factors that are outside of our control (i.e. Acts of God, Industrial Disputes outside of our business, Acts of Terrorism)
7. Deliveries will, generally, take place within 48hrs after payment has been received.
8. In the event that you have any problem relating to delivery of goods and/or services you should contact us here and give full details of the problem encountered.
Cabin Crew Recruitment Alert Service
By signing up to the Cabin Crew Recruitment Alert Service you agree to the following Terms & Conditions-
1. All monthly payments will be taken on the same monthly date as when the initial order was placed. Customers can cancel this service at any point by emailing email@example.com or calling 0208 1333 763.
2. The service monitors all UK based and Middle East airline Websites from 9AM to 5PM. The service monitors Cabin Crew recruitment information only. Once recruitment information is released online we will text you with the details within 24 hours (however it is normally within the hour) of the recruitment details being made available. We cannot guarantee when you will receive this message due to SMS delivery times which is outside our control.
3. Recruitment notices will generally only be monitored and text alerts sent during office hours.
4. Cabin Crew Wings cannot be held responsible if an airline alters the way they advertise recruitment thus delaying the alert (although this happens rarely and we do make every effort to minimise any potential impact).
5. Cabin Crew Wings cannot be held responsible for any customer not receiving a recruitment alert text message and thus missing this recruitment drive.
6. It is the customers responsibility to make us aware of any bank account/ mobile number changes. If a monthly payment is not successful we will contact you by email or telephone, if you do not respond to this we will remove you from the system.
7. It is not permitted for any individual or company to re-send these text messages or the information contained therein for any commercial purpose.
Cabin Crew Wings offers a full money back guarantee in the event that the purchaser does not feel that the CabinCrewWings.com courses/ products are a realistic and accurate representation of the actual process of become Cabin Crew.
Cabin Crew Wings will not provide a refund based on the purchaser’s performance in the actual Cabin Crew recruitment process or choosing not to attend the course. Please note: refund requests made after 72 hours of purchase may not get a full refund.
Cabin Crew Wings courses/ products will inform and guide the purchaser in respect of the Cabin Crew recruitment process, but they do not guarantee outcomes.
Amending this policy
We reserve the right to amend this policy at anytime without prior notice to you or your company unless such notification is required under UK legislation. The most up-to-date copy of this policy will always be available at our website.