Online ‘Get a Cabin Crew Job’ Course
This e-learning course is the perfect way to gain the knowledge you need to get a cabin crew job without the hassle and expense of a weekend away. The course has been carefully designed to be interesting, interactive and engaging whilst giving you the essential skills to become the perfect airline employee. The time spent doing it will fly by!
Love the sound of all the things you would find out on our ‘Get a Cabin Crew Job’ two day course but can’t get there in person?
Don’t worry! You can now learn everything you need to know to get your dream job this year with our fantastic Online Cabin Crew Course!
Not everyone finds it easy or convenient to attend a course in person. Taking a weekend out of normal life or even undertaking the journey isn’t an option if you have certain work or family commitments.
We are excited we can now offer you the perfect alternative. You can complete our ‘Get a Cabin Crew Job’ course from the comfort of your own home computer or laptop. You needn’t miss out; we’ve made sure the online course shares all the tips and know-how you need to fly through the cabin crew selection process. It’s just a different type of training to suit a wider range of needs.
1 in 2 people who complete our online course get a job as Cabin Crew
A cabin crew job will not just give you opportunities to travel but also give you career development and great benefits. Recruitment is at an all- time high, but competition for every job is FIERCE. Intense scrutiny on the industry means airlines now have to be fussier than ever when making their selection decisions.
The best way to show your commitment to becoming cabin crew is to take the initiative and develop your professional skills and knowledge before you’ve even been offered the job! It will impress your interviewers, and what you will learn on this specialist course will do the rest to get you the job of your dreams.
Add to Basket
Really informative! Excellent case studies.
I have my BA assessment day for London City Flyer Cabin Crew soon. I have attended several BA assessments and failed when it came to interview. My nerves got the better of me!! This time Cabin crew wings has enabled me to prepare and feel more confident for the assessment day.
Our online course will give you the skills to:
- Show recruiters that you are an ideal candidate for the job
- Understand what a REAL day in the life of cabin crew looks like
- Impress the interview panel with little-known but essential industry knowledge
- Pass the difficult numerical and verbal reasoning tests
- Handle role-plays, presentations and group discussions with ease
- Confidently tackle challenging cabin crew scenarios
- Present yourself in the same way as the very best cabin crew from the top airlines
- Show your in-depth understanding of safety procedures
- Deal effectively with both planned and unplanned emergencies
- Stand-out from your competitors
- Apply to any airline across the world
This excellent alternative training will put you through your paces using case studies, quizzes, real-life stories, fact sheets, interviews, exercises, examples, checklists and videos to keep you interested, motivated and constantly learning!
“This online course has been fab! Definitely worth doing this course, outlines every aspects of cabin crew roles/ duties/ responsibilities and the environment of the airline.
Definitely has increased my knowledge and better understanding!
Take each of the 8 crucial modules at your own pace, using the fun quizzes and summaries to check your knowledge as you go. We’ll provide opportunities for you to gain feedback on your progress throughout the course and can review your CV, application form or interview answers if you need us to.
- You’ll be able to access on-going support with your airline applications from our friendly and knowledgeable team.
- You will gain a certificate at the completion of the training programme to take with you to your interview.
What will this online course cover?
- An in-depth understanding of the cabin crew role
- Insight into what the airlines want from their cabin crew
- An inside look at the assessment day tests and exercises
- Exploration of the passenger experience and airline brands
- Practice of role-play scenarios and how to respond
- Practice of interview questions and how to answer them
- Tips on how to prove your passion, commitment and motivation for the role
- The confidence to enjoy your interview and sail through the selection tests
- An inside look at the world of airlines via our experts and interviews
- Strategies to write a high quality application and CV
I applied for Qantas International in May and was successful. Out of 10,000 applicants they picked 400 people. I believe your online course truly helped me get the job as unlike other applicants I had never flown before.
I love my job, so far flown to Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan and Bangkok. I really knew how to sell myself after the course and learnt a lot about the airline industry. I couldn’t have done it without you…Thank you so much!