Cabin Crew Assessment Day ebook
This eBook is packed full of all the inside help and expert guidance to make sure you fly through every stage of your airline assessment, from start to finish, without any worries.
Although we do suggest you attend our 2 day course to give yourself the very best chance of getting a cabin crew job, if you can’t make then this workbook will definitely help you.
The Cabin Crew Assessment Day eBook is an instant digital download which means you don’t have to wait- you can have this all important information TODAY (ideal for you if your assessment is approaching and you are running out of time!)
Great news, I went to the assessment day on Friday for Jet2 and received my email yesterday –
I’ve been accepted for the training course!! I am absolutely thrilled to say the least!
My dream job could be starting as soon as 8 weeks time !
Thank you for all your support
You will learn how to:
- Submit a top quality application/ CV to the airlines
- Prepare for the real-life scenario exercise or ‘role-play’ in your assessment day
- Make a great impression in your interactive group exercise
- Get ahead of the crowd with excellent online or psychometric test results
- Apply clever strategies to make sure your assessment day performance is memorable enough to land you a job!
Add to Basket
RECEIVE YOUR FREE COPY
when you book a place on our 2 Day Cabin Crew Course
So what makes this workbook so important for your career?
- The practical tips on CV and application forms- most applicants submit very poor CVs, but with our help you will never be turned down again!
- All the inside information about assessment days- these can be very daunting unless you know what to expect and how to give an outstanding performance
- The behind-the-scenes look at frequently made mistakes- if you know what these are and how to avoid them you will have a huge advantage over your competition
- The way it makes learning easy and fun with short tasks and exercises you will enjoy having a go at (we don’t make learning hard work!)
- The examples it provides, so you don’t have to feel in the dark about what they expect at your selection/assessment day.
- Guidance which holds your hand through different steps until you are preparing top quality answers, the easy way!
- Free Airline Knowledge Factsheet- listing relevant industry facts, figures, do’s and don’ts that you simply must know before you attend
And if you aren’t sure the ebook was right for you, we will refund your money.
So you have nothing to lose, but a new career to gain!
This workbook is the ideal way to invest in your future as cabin crew without spending a fortune.
Now only £15.99
(plus as it is a PDF you get your copy instantly so even if your assessment is tomorrow you will be well prepared.