Want to get the advantage over your competition?
Make sure Qantas will recruit you by attending our Cabin Crew Course. In two days you will learn what it takes to be Cabin Crew, how to excel as a candidate and how to show you are exactly what they are looking for. Click here to find out how you can join us.
Qantas are recognised as Australia’s biggest domestic and international airline. The airline, founded in the Queensland outback, is the third oldest airline in the world and also owns the low-cost Australian airline Jetstar.
The Qantas headquarters are located Sydney, Australia however they recruit for international crew based in their home country.
Cabin Crew Requirements:
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age
- Height between 163 – 183cm, or for Qantas 158cm – 183cm
- UK applicants must hold the legal right to live and work in the UK
- An excellent level of health and fitness
- Able to swim 50 metres fully clothed unassisted and tread water for 3 minutes
- Flexibility, dependability and commitment to the cabin crew role
- Strong customer service skills, ideally with recent experience in a face-to-face role
- Can demonstrate empathy in service with people from a variety of cultures and countries
- Experience in Food and Beverage service would be an advantage
- An aptitude for technology
- Multi-lingual abilities would be very desirable
Year one target salaries range between £21,000 and £23,000
- Staff travel opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Great superannuation policy
- Ability to purchase additional leave
- Competitive basic salary
- Productivity bonuses
- Staff discounts on selected hotels and car hire
- Security of working for a financially stable airline
- Permanent contracts available
- Post employment training and development opportunities
Founders: Sir Hudson Fysh, Sir Fergus McMaster, Paul McGinness, W Arthur Baird
CEO: Alan Joyce
2017 Turnover: $1,401 million
Fleet Size: 285 aircraft across Qantas and Jetstar comprising of the models A330, A380, B787, B747-400, B737-800, B717.
Also currently in the fleet is the specially commissioned Dreamliner ‘Qantas Flying Art’ Emily Kame Kngwarreye.