Virgin Atlantic Cabin Crew Requirements
Want to get the advantage over your competition?
Cabin Crew Wings is here to help you. We’ve got a fab online course to help you kickstart your Cabin Crew career – plus a great selection of eBooks packed to the brim with top tips.
Virgin Atlantic is a major British success story. From the first leased jumbo to the UK’s second largest long haul airline, they’ve come a long way.
Virgin Atlantic bases are London Heathrow and Manchester airports. The airline also operates flights from Edinburgh and Belfast.
Cabin Crew Requirements:
- Be aged 18 years or above
- Have the right to live and work in the UK
- You have no live or unspent criminal convictions or cases pending
- You must have a minimum of three GCSE (A-C) or equivalent level passes
- Have a reach of 210cm
- Be able to brace with your feet flat on the floor whilst sitting in jump seat (45cm from the floor with no shoes)
- Be fluent in both written and spoken English
- Be able to swim 25 metres unaided and tread water whilst putting on and manually inflating a life jacket
- Be committed to undertaking an intensive 5-week training programme
- You must have a minimum of six months of customer service experience at the time of application
Starting salary of approximately £19,266. Plus trip pay, onboard commission, and other allowances once you start flying
- Industry-leading staff travel benefits for you and your loved ones, with up to seven flights a year to any of Virgin Atlantic’s destinations
- Ongoing coaching and development throughout your career with your dedicated Crew Performance Manager
- Generous contributory pension scheme and life assurance
- Self-funded private medical insurance
- Voluntary Benefits – catalogue of optional salary sacrifice benefits such as travel and dental insurance, Gym memberships and Healthcare cash plan
- Dr @ Hand – Access to online digital GP
- Access to a range of discounted products and services via Virgin Family & AON Plus
Richard Branson, Founder
Shai Weiss, CEO
2022 Turnover: £2.9 billion
Fleet Size: 40 (including the A330-300, A340-600 and Boeing 787-9)
Virgin Atlantic Cabin Crew Jobs
Click here to find out where Virgin Atlantic are recruiting Cabin Crew
Hello. Is there an age limit on application?
No there is no upper age limit, you just need to be physically fit/ able to do role and meet the requirements above.
I have always wanted to become one of the cabin crew..is it possible for international to apply?
Yes, if you have the right to live and work in the country you will be based you can certainly apply!