Want to be Cabin Crew for this fledgling Norwegian airline? Find out the Norse Atlantic Airways Cabin Crew requirements below.
Norse Atlantic Airways is a new airline headquartered in Arendal, Norway and established in 2021. Its inaugural flight took place between Oslo and New York City in June 2022.
Norse Atlantic Airways HQ is in Norway, however their main UK base operates out of London Gatwick.
Norse Atlantic Airways Cabin Crew Requirements:
- Minimum age 20 years old
- Fluent in spoken English
- Holder of a full and valid passport
- Educated to GCSEs or equivalent
- Have the legal right to live and work in the UK
- Must live within 90 minutes of Gatwick airport to fulfill standby duties
- Able to work on intercontinental flights
- Willingness to work flexibly across holidays
- Able to pass background and drug tests
- Ability to carry out physical requirements of the job e.g. able to reach overhead lockers and lift certain weights
- Capable of swimming and treading water
- Previous B787 experience is an advantage but not essential
A typical Norse Atlantic Airways Cabin Crew salary is £18,769.
- Being part of a fabulous team working together to build one of the most sustainable and exciting global airlines
- The opportunity to work in super efficient and modern aircraft
- Exciting variety of routes
- Welcoming and secure working environment
Founded: February 2021
Company slogan: The explorer’s airline.
2021 turnover: unknown as so new
Fleet Size: 8 (with 4 on order)