Ryanair are one of the most popular budget airlines operating today.
Europe’s greenest, cleanest airline, Ryanair flies to over 200 short-haul destinations in 40 countries, and has carried over 1 billion customers to date with an impressive 34-year safety record.
While Ryanair’s home base is in Dublin, the largest base for the airline is London Stansted. Ryanair currently has 82 bases, and there are plans for major expansion in 2021. The summer will see three new bases opening in the Greek Islands alone.
Fly cheaper. The Low Fares airline.
Cabin Crew Requirements:
• Have excellent customer service skills
• Have a strong work ethic
• Be flexible regarding rosters and holidays
• Be legally allowed to live and work in the UK/EU
• Be between 5″2 (157 cm) and 6″2 (188 cm) in height
• Have the ability to swim 25 metres unaided
• Have a good level of English
• Be 18 years old or above
Year one target salaries range between £16,000 and £21,000.
• Per diem allowance paid during training
• Free uniform in year one
• Competitive basic salary
• Flexible rosters
• Flight duty pay/sales bonus
• Fantastic opportunities for career advancement
• Staff travel benefits
• Security of working for a renowned, financially stable airline
• Permanent contract (depending on position)
Company Founders: Christopher Ryan, Liam Lonergan, Tony Ryan
CEO: Michael O’Leary
2020 Turnover: $9,445 million
Fleet Size: 450 Boeing 737-800 and 29 Airbus A320 aircraft, with a further 210 new Boeing 737s on order