SmartLynx Cabin Crew Requirements
Want to work for ACMI airline SmartLynx? Get to know their Cabin Crew requirements.
Want to maximise your chances of getting a SmartLynx Cabin Crew job?
The team here at Cabin Crew Wings can help you. You can get instant access to our online course to help you kickstart your Cabin Crew career – plus a great selection of eBooks full of top tips to guide you along every stage of the Cabin Crew recruitment process. And we’ve got a selection of in-person courses lined up for 2022 so watch this space. Click here to sign up for our newsletter to make sure you don’t miss out on our Cabin Crew courses for 2022!
Cabin Crew Requirements:
- High school graduation or equivalent
- Valid passport with no travel restrictions
- No criminal record
- Able to meet medical Cabin Crew requirements
- Fluent in English, written and verbal: minimum ICAO level 3 or equivalent
- UK resident or hold the right to live and work in the UK
- Ability to swim 25m unassisted
- Well-groomed appearance with no visible piercings or tattoos
- Average BMI
- Minimum age 18
- Willing to work shifts over holiday periods
- Able to adapt to long periods away from home
- Willing to work in multicultural environment
- Impeccable communication
- Able to deliver excellent customer service
- Maturity and conflict resolution skills
- Punctual and willing to work to a flexible schedule
- Ability to deal with stress
- Open-minded attitude
- Availability to attend training in January
Holding any of the following will be seen as an advantage:
- Valid EU Cabin Crew Attestation (issued in accordance with Part CC)
- USA C1/D Visa, China Crew visa, or Russian visa.
Up to £28,000 per annum (for Heathrow base). BA CityFlyer salary and benefits package may vary.
- Fixed term UK employment contract until 31/Oct with possibility to continue on outside UK contract in winter months
- Expected earnings: Senior Cabin crew – up to GBP 2300 gross per month; Cabin crew – GBP 1250-1800 gross per month
- Holiday payment: 28 days per year as per UK legislation
- Company paid Uniform
- Exciting and ever-changing cabin crew life
- Colleagues from all over the world
- To be part of the aviation community
- Opportunity to grow professionally
- Housing options available
CEO: Zygimantas Surintas
Fleet Size: 29
SmartLynx Cabin Crew Jobs
Click here to find out more about SmartLynx Cabin Crew recruitment opportunities.