Want to get the advantage over your competition?
Make sure Air Canada will recruit you by attending our Cabin Crew Course. In two days you will learn what it takes to be Cabin Crew, how to excel as a candidate and how to show you are exactly what they are looking for. Click here to find out how you can join us.
Air Canada is the largest airline in Canada, operating to more than 220 destinations on a mixture of charter, commercial and cargo flights.
A founding member of the Star Alliance, the airline are the flag carriers of their country. They also operate the regional Air Canada Express and the leisure airline Air Canada Rouge.
“Fly the Flag’
Montreal Trudeau International Airport.
Calgary, Montreal, Toronto and Vancouver.
Cabin Crew Requirements:
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age
- Must hold the legal right to live and work in Canada, and the right to travel to all countries served by Air Canada
- Must have good level of health and fitness
- Must be able to swim 25 metres
- Must have impeccable grooming standards
- Must be flexible and adaptable
- Must speak fluent English, also preferably French. Other languages would be advantageous
Year one target salary of $21,000 – $42,600 CAD including bonuses.
- Staff travel opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Visioncare, for sight tests, glasses and lenses or laser surgery.
- Medical and Dental plans for employees
- Competitive basic salary
- Productivity bonuses
- Security of working for a financially stable airline.
- Permanent contracts available
- Post employment training and development opportunities
Most Common Recruitment Methods:
Founders: Trans-Canada Air Lines
CEO: Calin Rovinescu
Frequent Flyer Programme: Air Canada Altitude
2018 Turnover: $167 million
Fleet Size: 184 aircraft with a further 94 on order (excluding subsidiary airlines)
To connect Canada and the world – it is our vision that we will build loyalty through passion in the product, service and in-flight experience you will receive from our team during your journey.
Alliances and Partnerships:
- Star Alliance
- Air Canada Express
- Air Canada Cargo
- Air Canada Jetz
- Air Canada Rouge
Facts about Air Canada…
The airline have been named as one of Canada’s best diversity employers for the past four years.
Air Canada are the only international carrier in North America to be awarded the coveted four star Skytrax ranking, who also named them the best airline in North America.
The airline is passionate about gender equality and at present almost half of their employees are women – including in over 30% of their senior management positions.
Download our FREE 7-step CV guide designed to transform your CV and land you that dream Cabin Crew job!
If you’re worried about the cabin crew selection process or interview take a look at our Cabin Crew eBook Workbooks – your ultimate guides to being prepared and standing out during the recruitment process for any airline!