Want to get the advantage over your competition?
Make sure your dream airline will recruit you by attending our Cabin Crew Course.
In two days you will learn what it takes to be Cabin Crew, how to excel as a candidate and how to show you are exactly what they are looking for. Click here to find out how you can join us.
Delta are the oldest airline still operating in the United States today, and a founding member of the Sky Team airline alliance.
Along with subsidiaries and affiliates the airline operates over 5400 flights daily.
The airline have an extensive network of both domestic and international routes, flying to over 304 destinations in 52 countries,over 6 continents.
- Los Angeles
- Minneapolis/St Paul
- New York JFK
- New York La Guardia
- Salt Lake City
Cabin Crew Requirements:
- Must be a minimum of 20 years of age
- Must have the legal right to work and live in the US
- Must have High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to pass a full medical, including sight and hearing tests.
- Must be able to complete a 10 year background check, and a pre-employment drug test
- Must have a reach of 6ft 3 inches.
- Must have good level of health and fitness
- Should have weight in proportion to height
- Must be able to swim 50 metres.
- Must have impeccable grooming standards
- Must be flexible and adaptable, with a commitment to excellent service
Starting target salary of approximately $35,800.
- Staff travel opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- 401k plan
- Staff Discount Programme
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Comprehensive insurance scheme and medical coverage
- Security of working for a financially stable airline.
- Post employment training and development opportunities
Most Common Recruitment Methods:
Founders: Collet E. Woolman, C. H. McHenery, Travis Oliver, Malcolm S. Biendenham
CEO: Ed Bastian
Frequent Flyer Programme: SkyMiles
2018 Turnover: $44.438 billion
Fleet Size: 902
“To form a force for positive local and global change, dedicated to bettering standards of living and the environment where we and our customers live and work.”
Alliances and Partnerships:
Facts about Delta…
The airline has agricultural origins, and has roots in the world’s first agricultural flying company, Huff Daland Dusters, who were founded in 1924.
Delta offer unrivalled in flight entertainment for passengers, including hundreds of pre-loaded movies and TV shows, music, and 18 live satellite TV on certain routes.
The airline are the sole operator in the United States of the Airbus A350, which they chose to operate over the Boeing 787 Dreamliner.
Download our FREE 7-step CV guide designed to transform your CV and land you that dream Cabin Crew job!
If you’re worried about the cabin crew selection process or interview take a look at our Cabin Crew eBook Workbooks – your ultimate guides to being prepared and standing out during the recruitment process for any airline!