Want to get the advantage over your competition?
Make sure Air France will recruit you by attending our Cabin Crew Course. In two days you will learn what it takes to be Cabin Crew, how to excel as a candidate and how to show you are exactly what they are looking for. Click here to find out how you can join us.
Air France is the French flag carrying airline, operating to more than 200 destinations worldwide.
A founding member of the Sky Team Global Alliance, the airline are a subsidiary of the Air France – KLM Group.
“France is in the Air’
Charles de Gaulle Airport, Roissypole, Tremblay-en-France
Charles de Gaulle and Orly Airports
Cabin Crew Requirements:
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age
- Must an EEA (European Economic Area) national.
- Should have a minimum level of qualification to reach the same standard as the French ‘Baccalaureate’ school leavers certification.
- Must have good level of health and fitness
- Must be able to swim 25 metres
- Must have impeccable grooming standards
- Must be flexible and adaptable, with a commitment to excellent service
- Must speak fluent English and French. Other languages would be advantageous
- Must hold a valid Cabin Crew Attestation (CCA)
Year one target salary of €34,000 including bonuses.
- Staff travel opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Gym Membership
- Employee Discount Scheme
- Vision Insurance.
- Medical and Dental plans for employees
- Competitive basic salary
- Productivity bonuses
- Charitable Gift Matching
- Security of working for a financially stable airline.
- Permanent contracts available
- Post employment training and development opportunities
Most Common Recruitment Methods:
Founders: Air Orient, Air Union, Compagnie Generale Aeropostale, Compagnie Internationale de Navigation Aerienne (CIDNA) and Societe Generale de Transport Aerien (SGTA)
CEO: Anne Rigail
Frequent Flyer Programme: Flying Blue
2018 Turnover: €1.58 Billion
Fleet Size: 210 aircraft with a further 46 on order (excluding subsidiary airlines)
The mission of Air France KLM is to provide its customers a high quality service adaptable to their changing needs. The overall vision is to become the world’s biggest and leading airline company.
Alliances and Partnerships:
- Sky Teams
- Air France – KLM
- Transavia France
Facts about Air France…
Air France along with British Airways were the first airline to fly the supersonic and infamous Concorde as part of their fleet.
The airline’s ‘Flying Blue’ loyalty scheme (in conjunction with KLM) is one of the biggest and most highly regarded loyalty programmes in Europe, with over 15 million active members.
Download our FREE 7-step CV guide designed to transform your CV and land you that dream Cabin Crew job!
If you’re worried about the cabin crew selection process or interview take a look at our Cabin Crew eBook Workbooks – your ultimate guides to being prepared and standing out during the recruitment process for any airline!