Want to get the advantage over your competition?
Make sure United will recruit you by attending our Cabin Crew Course.
In two days you will learn what it takes to be Cabin Crew, how to excel as a candidate and how to show you are exactly what they are looking for. Click here to find out how you can join us.
United Airlines are one of the largest American airlines in operation, flying to 231 destinations over 48 countries in five continents.
The airline are one of the founding members of the Star Alliance, the largest recognised airline alliance in the world.
“Fly the Friendly Skies”
Willis Tower, Chicago
- Chicago O’Hare
- Los Angeles
- San Francisco
Cabin Crew Requirements:
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
- Must have the right to live and work in the United States without restriction, and to travel worldwide
- Must be able to pass a full medical, including sight and hearing tests
- Must have a height of between 5ft and 6ft3
- Weight should be proportionate to height
- Must have good level of health and fitness
- Must be able to swim 50 metres
- Must have impeccable grooming standards
- Must be flexible and adaptable, with a commitment to excellent service
- Must pass the following checks – 10 year employment, criminal record, DOT finferprinting and a drug screening test
- Must be willing to relocate immediately to allocated base
- Must have no visible tattoos or piercings
- Should have customer service or face to face direct selling experience
- Must have a provable record of good timekeeping, reliability and attendance from their previous position
Competitive and above the national average at approximately $23.23 per hour.
- Travel opportunities and discounts for staff and families
- Flexible working hours
- Employee Discount Scheme
- Medical and Dental plans for employees
- Competitive basic salary
- Productivity bonuses and attendance bonuses
- Security of working for a financially stable airline
- Permanent contracts available
- 401 (k) programme
- Post employment training and development opportunities
Most Common Recruitment Methods:
Founders: Walter Varney
CEO: Oscar Munoz
Frequent Flyer Programme: Mileage Plus
2018 Turnover: €41.3 Billion
Fleet Size: 779 Boeing and Airbus Aircraft.
“Our mission is to provide an inclusive work environment which is characterised by dignity and respect, and which empowers United employees to serve the global marketplace and contribute to our success.”
Alliances and Partnerships:
- Star Alliance
- All Star Alliance Airlines
- United Express (regional service operated by independent carriers)
Facts about United…
United is the busiest airline at its main hub, Chicago O’Hare, flying over 36 million passengers through the airport each year.
The airline was founded in 1926 as Varney Airlines by Walter Varney, and operated air mail flights in the US.
United were the launch customer of the enormous Boeing 777, and the first US airline to use biofuel.
Download our FREE 7-step CV guide designed to transform your CV and land you that dream Cabin Crew job!
If you’re worried about the cabin crew selection process or interview take a look at our Cabin Crew eBook Workbooks – your ultimate guides to being prepared and standing out during the recruitment process for any airline!