Vueling is a low-cost Spanish airline and is the largest airline in Spain based on fleet size and number of destinations, flying to over 100 airports.
Vueling’s primary base is El Prat de Llobregat in Barcelona. Vueling also has a hub at Leonardo da Vinci-Fiumicino Airport in Rome, Italy.
Love the way you fly.
Cabin Crew Requirements:
- Minimum age 18
- Minimum education: A Levels (or equivalent)
- Valid Cabin Crew Attestation (Vueling are currently only recruiting experienced Cabin Crew November 2021)
- Valid EASA Class 2 Cabin Crew medical certificate
- Excellent customer service
- Fluent English, other European language skills desirable (French, German, Italian, Spanish)
- Legal right to work in Europe
- No criminal record
- Willingness to work at any Spanish base
- Candidates cannot apply if they have taken part in the Vueling selection process within the previous 6 months
Average Cabin Crew salary for Vueling is 17,268€.
- Staff travel discounts with Vueling and other airlines
- Discounts in tech, sports, fashion and more
- Employee cafeteria
- Flexible benefits for food, childcare, transport, training and medical insurance
Company Founders: Lázaro Ros, Carlos Muñoz
CEO: Marco Sansavini
2020 Turnover: €574 million
Fleet Size: 126 aircraft