Want to get the advantage over your competition?
Make sure Wizz Air will recruit you by attending our Cabin Crew Course. In two days you will learn what it takes to be Cabin Crew, how to excel as a candidate and how to show you are exactly what they are looking for. Click here to find out how you can join us.
The Hungarian budget airline Wizz Air offers flights on over 500 routes from 27 bases – although they currently have plans for expansion.
The airline prefers to land at smaller, secondary airports in order to reduce costs and fees.
Wizz Air’s UK base is located at London Luton Airport.
Cabin Crew Requirements:
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age
- Height minimum 165cm for women and and 175cm for men
- Arm reach of 210cm when standing on tiptoes
- Valid passport without limitations
- Educated to GCSE level
- A good level of health and fitness
- Ability to swim
- Customer service experience would be advantageous
- Willing to relocate to within one hour’s travelling distance of base airport
- No visible tattoos or piercings
- Additional CEE language knowledge
Year one target salaries of £22,000 – £23,000
- Staff travel opportunities
- Free training
- Travel discounts for family and friends
- Friendly and multicultural working environment
- Competitive basic salary
- Scheduled hours published in advance
- Security of working for a financially stable airline
- Permanent contracts available
- Post employment training and development opportunities
Founders: Jósef Váradi, Indigo Group
CEO: Jósef Váradi
2017Turnover: €246.7 million
Fleet Size: 69 Airbus A320-200 Aircraft and 30 Airbus A321-200 Aircraft currently in service.