Want to get the advantage over your competition?
Make sure Wizz Air will recruit you by downloading our Assessment Day eBook. You will learn what it takes to be Cabin Crew, how to excel as a candidate and how to show you are exactly what they are looking for. Click here to find out more.
The Hungarian budget airline Wizz Air offers flights on over 700 routes from 151 airports.
Wizz Air’s UK base is located at London Luton Airport.
Cabin Crew Requirements:
- Minimum age 18 (21 for Wizz Air Abu Dhabi)
- Minimum height: an arm reach of 210 cm on tiptoes
- GCSEs or international equivalent
- Wizz Air UK: You are fluent – written and spoken – in English, additional CEE language knowledge is an advantage (either Romanian, Bulgarian, Polish, Hungarian, German, Lithuanian, Latvian, Slovak, Czech, Macedonian, Serbian, Ukrainian, Georgian or Bosnian)
- You have a valid passport without limitations (minimum 6 months)
- You must be able to swim
- You live within 60 minutes of your chosen base, or you are prepared to move to within 60 minutes of this base
- You don’t have visible tattoos or piercings that can’t be covered by uniform
- You are enthusiastic and good at working with people
- Please note that if you wear glasses or contact lenses and your prescription is above +4 or below -4, you are unlikely to pass the mandatory medical examination
Guaranteed Minimum Basic Salary (not including variables):
- Junior Cabin Attendant 18,000 GBP
- Cabin Attendant 20,480 GBP
- Senior Cabin Attendant 21,887 GBP
- Job stability within a rapidly expanding company
- A friendly and inclusive work environment
- Opportunities for career progression
- Discounts on flights and bonus airline tickets (including for family and friends)
- New challenges every day
- Full, free Cabin Crew training
- Duty rosters published monthly two weeks in advance
Founders: József Váradi, Indigo Group
CEO: József Váradi
2021 Turnover: €739 million
Fleet Size: 125 Aircraft currently in service.