Norwegian is the sixth largest low-cost carrier in the world with around 7,000 dedicated colleagues. Our customers can choose from over 500 routes to more than 150 destinations in Europe, North Africa, the Middle East, Thailand, the Caribbean and the US. Around 30 million passengers flew with Norweigan during 2016.
Norwegian long haul fleet are based out of London Gatwick,
Cabin Crew Requirements:
- Be aged 18 over
- Have at least 2 years experience of front line customer service
- Be able to commute easily to their designated base within 90 minutes
- Be a professional who shares a passion for excellence
- Possess excellent communication skills and have the ability to converse at all levels
- Display flexibility and maturity
- Have exceptional standards of personal grooming
- Have a clean criminal record
- Pass a medical test (performed by a CAA approved medical examiner)
- Undergo a 5-year reference-checking process before starting their training course
The basic package equates to approximately £22,000 per annum.
- 30 days paid holidays a year (pro-rata) inclusive of Bank Holidays
- A stable roster, published by the middle of every month for the following month’s activity
Mr. Bjørn H. Kise, Chair
Founded: 1993, but only began operating as a low-cost carrier with bigger Boeing 737 aircraft in 2002.
2015 Turnover: £2,028 million
Fleet Size: 111 (Boeing 737-800, Boeing 787-8 and Boeing 787-9, on order Airbus A320neo and Boeing 737 MAX 8)