Want to get the advantage over your competition?
Make sure Jetstar Airways will recruit you by attending our Cabin Crew Course.
In two days you will learn what it takes to be Cabin Crew, how to excel as a candidate and how to show you are exactly what they are looking for. Click here to find out how you can join us.
Jetstar Airways, a subsidiary of Qantas, are a low-cost Australian airline offering services to 39 destinations, on domestic, regional and international routes.
The airline was created to keep up with the competition of the Virgin Australia and Tigerair Australia.
“Low Fares, Good Times”
Melbourne, Auckland, Sydney, Brisbane, Gold Coast and Cairns airports.
Cabin Crew Requirements:
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age
- Must be able to pass a full medical, including sight and hearing tests
- Must have a reach of 210cm
- Must have good level of health and fitness
- Must be able to swim 50 metres
- Must have impeccable grooming standards
- Must be flexible and adaptable, with a commitment to excellent service
- Must speak fluent English
- Must be willing to live within 90 minutes of their home base
- Must have a current First Aid Certificate with 12 months validity
- Must have no visible tattoos or piercings
- Should have customer service or face to face direct selling experience
- Must have a provable record of good timekeeping, reliability and attendance from their previous position
Starting target salary of approximately AUD 2400 per month.
- Staff travel opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Employee Discount Scheme
- Medical and Dental plans for employees
- Competitive basic salary
- Productivity bonuses
- Security of working for a financially stable airline
- Permanent contracts available
- Post employment training and development opportunities
Most Common Recruitment Methods:
CEO: Gareth Evans
Frequent Flyer Programme: Qantas Frequent Flyer
2018 Turnover: As part of Qantas $980 Million
Fleet Size: 71 (including Airbus A320-200, A321-200 models, and Boeing 787-8 Dreamliners)
“Our vision is to make the world more accessible. To set the standard for low fares, fun travel and great value, and enable more people to fly to more places.”
Alliances and Partnerships:
Facts about Jetstar…
Sister airline Jetstar Asia is one of the main competitors to Singapore Airlines, first taking off from the company’s Singapore hub in 2004.
Jetstar were the first airline to offer passengers the use of iPads preloaded with apps, movies and games for their in-flight entertainment – this is free in business class and available for an additional fee in economy.
The airline had its own 2007 TV series, Going Places, documenting the life of Jetstar crew and employees!
Download our FREE 7-step CV guide designed to transform your CV and land you that dream Cabin Crew job!
If you’re worried about the cabin crew selection process or interview take a look at our Cabin Crew eBook Workbooks – your ultimate guides to being prepared and standing out during the recruitment process for any airline!