Want to get the advantage over your competition?
Make sure Etihad will recruit you by attending our Cabin Crew Course. In two days you will learn what it takes to be Cabin Crew, how to excel as a candidate and how to show you are exactly what they are looking for. Click here to find out how you can join us.
Etihad Airways, though only established in 2003, has built up a reputation for being one of the most luxurious and innovative airlines in operation today.
Going beyond the usual passenger expectations the airline’s vision is to become the best airline in the world – with on-board services to rival the world’s best hospitality establishments.
The airline has codeshare partnerships with over 45 other airlines worldwide.
Etihad’s home base is in Khalifa City, Abu Dhabi.
Cabin Crew Requirements:
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
- Arm reach of 210cm when standing on tiptoes
- Educated to GCSE level
- A good level of health and fitness
- Willing to comply with UAE and GCAA visa, health and medical screening requirements
- Ability to swim without a flotation device
- Positive attitude
- Strong cultural awareness
- No visible tattoos or piercings while in Etihad uniform
- Adaptability and flexibility to meet a demanding work schedule
- High standards of personal grooming
- Fluency in another language aside from English is held in high regard
Year one target salaries of £20,000 – £21,000 (can be tax free depending on nationality)
- Staff travel opportunities
- Free uniform and dry-cleaning
- Travel discounts for family and friends
- One ‘annual leave’ return ticket per year for crew to fly home to visit
- Free upgrades when possible for staff travel
- Discount card for use in shops and facilities across the region
- End of service benefit
- Luxury accommodation on layovers
Founders: Established by Royal (Emiri) Decree
CEO: Tony Douglas
Founded: July 2003
2017 Turnover: $8.36 billion
107 passenger aircraft and 5 cargo aircraft in current operation.
This is made up of models from the Airbus A320 and A320 family, the Boeing 777 family, Boeing 737-9 and the Airbus A380.
A further 62 Airbus A350 family models are on order, and 104 additional models of the existing aircraft in use.
Etihad Cabin Crew Jobs
Click here to find out where Etihad are recruiting Cabin Crew OR >have a look at their recruitment process so you know what to do.