Want to get the advantage over your competition?
Cabin Crew Wings is here to help you. We’ve got a fab online course to help you kickstart your Cabin Crew career – plus a great selection of eBooks packed to the brim with top tips.
Etihad Airways, though only established in 2003, has built up a reputation for being one of the most luxurious and innovative airlines in operation today.
Going beyond the usual passenger expectations the airline’s vision is to become the best airline in the world – with on-board services to rival the world’s best hospitality establishments.
The airline has codeshare partnerships with over 50 other airlines worldwide.
Etihad’s home base is in Khalifa City, Abu Dhabi.
Cabin Crew Requirements:
- Minimum age 21 upon joining
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Further language skills desirable
- Ability to swim with the aid of flotation device
- Minimum height is 165cm
- No visible tattoos or body piercings (one earlobe earring in each ear permitted for females)
- No criminal record
- Impeccable personal presentation and image
- Willing to serve alcohol, including during Ramadan
- Willing to comply with UAE and GCAA visa, medical and health screening requirements
- Customer service experience is beneficial
- Excellent communication skills
Year one target salaries of approximately £20,000 – £21,000 (may be tax-free depending on nationality).
- Staff travel opportunities
- Accommodation provision or allowance
- Shuttle transportation to/from work
- Discount program with affiliated restaurants, hotels, shops within the UAE
- Yearly ticket to visit home destination
- Priority tickets for you and your family members
- Supplementary tickets for friends
- Medical insurance
Founders: Established by Royal (Emiri) Decree
CEO: Tony Douglas
Founded: July 2003
2020 Turnover: $2.7 billion
Flying 18 million passengers annually to over 84 destinations with a fleet of 100+ Airbus and Boeing aircraft.
Etihad Cabin Crew Jobs
Click here to find out where Etihad are recruiting Cabin Crew OR have a look at their recruitment process so you know what to do.