Want to get the advantage over your competition?
Make sure TUI Airways will recruit you by attending our Cabin Crew Course. In two days you will learn what it takes to be Cabin Crew, how to excel as a candidate and how to show you are exactly what they are looking for. Click here to find out how you can join us.
TUI Airways (formerly Thomson in the UK) are one of the most established and well-known airlines in the European package holiday sector.
Priding themselves on providing quality holidays at a good price, the airline flies to destinations worldwide.
Flying from 24 regional bases TUI have been awarded ‘World’s Best Leisure Airline’ at the World Airline Awards seven times!
TUI’s biggest base is situated at London Gatwick.
Cabin Crew Requirements:
- Minimum age 18 years
- Reach requirement of 6’2″ without shoes
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Hold a valid EASA Medical certificate (cost of this at applicant’s own expense)
- Live within 90 minutes of chosen base
- Ability to swim 25 metres unaided
- Hold a 10 year UK passport with minimum 6 months’ validity
- Willingness to adhere to local uniform guidelines
- Obtain a UK DBS check and any overseas CRCs
- Successfully pass 4-6 weeks of intensive training including practical and theory exams
- Be able to provide employment/education references for the past 5 years
- Able to strap yourself into crew seat using full over-the-shoulder harness
- Willingness to work flexible shift pattern i.e. weekends and holidays
The fixed-term contract salary typically ranges between £12,900 and £14,500.
- Holiday benefits such as discounts, exclusive offers and insurance
- Health and wellbeing support
- Fabulous foreign exchange rates
- Pension scheme
Founders: TUI Group
CEO: Friedrich Joussen
2020 Turnover: €7.94bn
Fleet Size: 150+ (including models Boeing 737-800, Boeing 757-200, Boeing 767-300ER and Boeing 737 8 and 9 Dreamliners)