Want to get the advantage over your competition?
Make sure TUI Airways will recruit you by attending our Cabin Crew Course. In two days you will learn what it takes to be Cabin Crew, how to excel as a candidate and how to show you are exactly what they are looking for. Click here to find out how you can join us.
TUI Airways (formerly Thomson in the UK) are one of the most established and well-known airlines in the European package holiday sector.
Priding themselves on providing quality holidays at a good price, the airline fly to destinations worldwide.
Flying from 24 regional bases TUI have been awarded ‘World’s Best Leisure Airline’ at the World Airline Awards for five years running.
TUI’s biggest base is situated at London Gatwick.
Cabin Crew Requirements:
- Be able to swim 25 metres unaided.
- Be a minimum of 18 years old.
- Have a reach of 6 feet 2 inches without shoes.
- Be of a weight in proportion to height.
- Be of a build allowing you to move freely down the centre aisle of the plane facing forwards, exit the smallest emergency exit, fit into the evacuation space at a door area and fit into a jump-seat harness without modification.
- Live within a 90-minute commute of your home base.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Be energetic, resourceful, resilient and enthusiastic.
- Have a strong work ethic.
- Be keen to meet and exceed sales targets.
The fixed-term contract salary typically ranges between £12,900 and £14,500
- Staff travel opportunities.
- Competitive basic salary.
- Staff discounts on selected holidays with TUI group.
- Security of working for a financially stable airline.
- Post employment training and development opportunities.
Founders: TUI Group
CEO: John Murphy
2017 Turnover: 18.54 Billion
Fleet Size: 63 (including models Boeing 737-800, Boeing 757-200, Boeing 767-300ER and Boeing 737 8 and 9 Dreamliners) with new models of Boeing 787 MAX 8 and 10 aircraft on order.