Want to get the advantage over your competition?
Make sure your dream airline will recruit you by attending our Cabin Crew Course.
In two days you will learn what it takes to be Cabin Crew, how to excel as a candidate and how to show you are exactly what they are looking for. Click here to find out how you can join us.
Cathay Pacific are the flag carrying airline of Hong Kong, and one of the founding members of the Oneworld airline alliance.
With a range of wide body aircraft in service the airline operate passenger and cargo flights to over 190 destinations in 60 countries.
“Life Well Travelled”
Cathay City, Hong Kong International Airport
Hong Kong International Airport.
Cabin Crew Requirements:
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age
- Must have Hong Kong resident status
- Must be able to pass a full medical, including sight and hearing tests.
- Must have a reach of 208 cm.
- Must have good level of health and fitness
- Must be able to swim 50 metres.
- Must have impeccable grooming standards
- Must be flexible and adaptable, with a commitment to excellent service
- Must speak fluent English, and at lease one Asian Language.
Starting target salary of approximately $204,000 HK Dollars (Around £20,000 GBP)
- Staff travel opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Comprehensive insurance scheme and medical coverage
- Security of working for a financially stable airline.
- Post employment training and development opportunities
Most Common Recruitment Methods:
Founders: Sydney de Kantzow and Roy Farrell, with Neil Buchanan, Donald Brittan Evans and Robert Stanley Russell as initial shareholders.
CEO: Rupert Hogg
Frequent Flyer Programme: Asia Miles and The Marco Polo Club
2017 Turnover: $97.284 billion (HK Dollars)
Fleet Size: 153 (including Airbus A330, A350 and Boeing 777 and 747 models)
“Our vision is to be the world’s best airline. Being the best means we always strive to excel in everything that we do.”
Alliances and Partnerships:
- Air Hong Kong
- Cathay Dragon
Facts about Cathay Pacific…
The airline launched their innovative ‘Fly Greener’ programme in 2007 (the first provided by and Asian airline) to allow passengers to voluntarily offset their C02 flight emissions.
The Fly Greener programme is also the only Asian programme of its kind to allow passengers the option of donating using their frequent flyer miles.
Cathay Pacific actively supports and invests in the Hong Kong community through a variety of initiatives, including a volunteer programme and charitable donations. The airline has been awarded the ‘Caring Company’ logo every year since the launch of the ‘Caring Company Scheme’ by the Hong Kong Council of Social Service in 2003.
Download our FREE 7-step CV guide designed to transform your CV and land you that dream Cabin Crew job!
If you’re worried about the cabin crew selection process or interview take a look at our Cabin Crew eBook Workbooks – your ultimate guides to being prepared and standing out during the recruitment process for any airline!