Aer Lingus is the flag carrying airline of Ireland and the second-largest airline in the country after budget airline Ryanair.
Founded by the Irish government, Aer Lingus was privatised between 2006 and 2015 and it is now a wholly owned subsidiary of the International Airlines Group.
‘Smart Flies Aer Lingus’
Dublin International Airport.
Aer Lingus Cabin Crew Requirements:
- Over 18 years of age
- Eligible to live and work in the Republic of Ireland without restriction
- 12 months combined experience in a face to face customer service/sales role
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written. A second European language is desirable.
- Hold a valid EEA passport allowing unrestricted worldwide travel
- Strong communication and teamworking skills
- No tattoos/piercing visible when in Aer Lingus uniform
- Be between 5‘2″- 6‘2″ tall, with weight-height in proportion and able to pass a reach test
- Physically fit to carry out manual handling tasks
- Ability to arrive within 90 minutes from assigned base when on reserve duty
- Able to swim 25m unaided
- Previous cabin crew experience is desirable
- Possession of an EASA Attestation of Initial Safety Training issued after April 2014 is desirable
Starting salary is around €1,900 – €2,000 per month..
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Shopping discounts in Dublin Airport
- Staff discounts on travel and hotels
- Security of working for a financially stable airline
- Post employment training and development opportunities
Most Common Recruitment Methods:
Video Interview, Face to Face Interview.
Founders: The government of the Republic of Ireland (ROI)
CEO: Sean Doyle
Frequent Flyer Programme: Aer Club
2018 Turnover: €2.2 Billion
Fleet Size: 59
‘To deliver our vision of ‘Connecting Ireland to the World’.’
Alliances and Partnerships:
Facts about Aer lingus…
Recent Lastminute.com research places Aer Lingus at number 5 in poll of the most family friendly airlines.
Skytrax World Airline Awards rated Aer Lingus 4-stars, making them the first (and only!) Irish airline to receive such a prestigious rating.
Aer Lingus currently flies to 14 North American destinations.