Want to get the advantage over your competition?
Make sure your chosen airline will recruit you by attending our Cabin Crew Course. In two days you will learn what it takes to be Cabin Crew, how to excel as a candidate and how to show you are exactly what they are looking for. Click here to find out how you can join us.
Loganair is a regional airline based at Glasgow Airport near Paisley, in Scotland. In addition to Glasgow, the airline has hubs at Edinburgh, Inverness, Dundee, Aberdeen and Norwich airports.
Glasgow International Airport.
Loganair Cabin Crew Requirements:
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age
- Height over 5ft 2″ (157.5 cm)
- Must hold the legal right to live and work in the UK
- Must be able to swim
- Should have good level of health and fitness
- Excellent customer service skills
- Friendly and enthusiastic personality
- Commitment to Health and Safety
- High standards of personal grooming
- No visible tattoos or piercings whilst in uniform
Approximately £18,000 base
- Staff travel opportunities
- Paid annual leave
- Security of working for a financially stable airline
- Permanent contracts available
- Post employment training and development opportunities
Founders: Willie Logan
CEO: Jonathan Hinkles
Frequent Flyer Programme: Clan Loganair
Fleet Size: 45
“Welcome to an airline with a difference: the only journey that matters to us is yours.”
Alliances and Partnerships:
Loganair is a partner airline in the ‘Worldwide by easyJet’ scheme, and codeshares with British Airways and KLM.
The airline is also in talks with AerLingus regarding a codeshare agreement, and has interline agreements with Air France, Emirates, Qatar, Turkish Airlines, United and Wideroe.
Facts about Loganair…
Loganair was a British Airways franchise until October 2008, and a Flybe franchise until August 2017.
In 1976 Loganair flew Shetland ponies to Fair Isle after 80 years of their absence on the island!
The airline has been flying solo since September 2017. This was the first time in 25 years that Loganair had flown under its own brand, requiring a brand re-launch, and a new website and reservations systems.
Download our FREE 7-step CV guide designed to transform your CV and land you that dream Cabin Crew job!
If you’re worried about the cabin crew selection process or interview take a look at our Cabin Crew eBook Workbooks – your ultimate guides to being prepared and standing out during the recruitment process for any airline!