KLM Cabin Crew Requirements
Want to get the advantage over your competition?
Make sure KLM will recruit you by attending our Cabin Crew Course.
In two days you will learn what it takes to be Cabin Crew, how to excel as a candidate and how to show you are exactly what they are looking for.
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, part of the Air France-KLM group, is the flag carrying airline of the Netherlands offering services to over 119 destinations, on domestic and international routes.
The airline are the oldest in the world still operating under their original name, having been founded in 1919.
“Journeys of Inspiration”
Amstelveen, Northern Holland
Amsterdam Schiphol Airport
Cabin Crew Requirements:
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
- Must be able to pass a full medical, including sight and hearing tests.
- Must have a height of between 158 and 190 cm.
- Must have good level of health and fitness
- Must be able to swim 50 metres.
- Must have impeccable grooming standards
- Must be flexible and adaptable, with a commitment to excellent service
- Must speak fluent English and Dutch.
- Must be willing to live within 90 minutes of Amsterdam Schiphol.
- Must have no visible tattoos or piercings.
- Should have customer service or face to face direct selling experience.
- Must have a provable record of good timekeeping, reliability and attendance from their previous position.
Starting target salary of approximately €1,242-1,343 per month before bonuses.
- Staff travel opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Employee Discount Scheme
- Medical and Dental plans for employees
- Competitive basic salary
- Productivity bonuses
- Security of working for a financially stable airline.
- Permanent contracts available
- Post employment training and development opportunities
Most Common Recruitment Methods:
Recruitment Day, Assessment Day and a Face to Face Interview..
Founders: Albert Plesman
CEO: Pieter Elbers
Frequent Flyer Programme: Flying Blue
2018 Turnover: €10.34 Million
Fleet Size: 118
“With Air France, KLM is at the forefront of the European airline industry. Offering reliability and a healthy dose of Dutch pragmatism we work to provide a safe, efficient, service-oriented operation with a proactive focus on sustainability.”
Alliances and Partnerships:
- Sky Team
- Air France
- KLM Cityhopper
Facts about KLM…
KLM will be the first airline to celebrate their centennial this year, having been operating under the same name since 1919.
All of the airline’s aircraft are named – after cities, birds, flowers and national parks to correspond with KLM’s commitment to sustainability and the environment.
The merger of KLM and Air France has meant that they are now one of the largest airlines in the world operating today!
Keep an eye on our Jobs Board for all the latest Cabin Crew Vacancies!
Download our FREE 7-step CV guide designed to transform your CV and land you that dream Cabin Crew job!
If you’re worried about the cabin crew selection process or interview take a look at our Cabin Crew eBook Workbooks – your ultimate guides to being prepared and standing out during the recruitment process for any airline!