Eurowings Cabin Crew Requirements
Want to be Cabin Crew for Eurowings?
Want to stand out from the crowd?
Improve your chances in the Eurowings recruitment process by signing up to our 2-Day Cabin Crew Course. You will learn what it takes to be Cabin Crew, how to make the most of your application and how to showcase your best self. Click here to find out more.
The German low-cost airline Eurowings offers flights to over 130 destinations.
Eurowings is headquartered in Dusseldorf, Germany, but has operational bases all over Europe.
Cabin Crew Requirements:
- Minimum age 18
- Minimum height 1.60m
- Well-mannered and polite, customer service experience desirable
- Enthusiastic and a team player
- Completed secondary school education
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written English, German language skills desirable
- Unrestricted passport, and residence & working permits for non-EU citizens
- Good vision
- In good general health
- Ability to swim
- Negative drug screening (once you get to the onboarding stage
Competitive in line with Year One earnings at similar airlines.
- High-quality training
- Employment contract including paid training
- Seasonal work
- Hotel costs and accommodation/food allowances covered
- Flight points within Eurowings flight network
- Absence allowance
- 12% in-flight sales commission
- Uniform and equipment provided
- Discounts for hotels, car rental and other travel benefits
Founders: Lufthansa Group
CEO: Jens Bischof
Fleet Size: 94 aircraft currently in service (including Eurowings Europe)
Eurowings Cabin Crew Jobs
>Click here to find out where Eurowings are recruiting Cabin Crew.